Ask HN: What is my carbon/green gas footprint?
I've been trying to find a google calculator that would tell me what is my carbon and green gas footprint, but I failed to find one that is accurate and extensive. - I work from home - I live in a small one bed flat with my gf (50m^2), no aircon and efficient district heating - use trams/bikes/electric scooters - drive 10k miles a year (27 miles per gallon equals 10.5 liters per 100 kilometers) - eat beef once a month. - 16 flights a year (2,5h flights on average) - I buy very little stuff (no TV or any other electronic apart from macbook, phone and a screen) - my location has a CO2 production of 7.5 tonnes per capita 0 comments on Hacker News.
I've been trying to find a google calculator that would tell me what is my carbon and green gas footprint, but I failed to find one that is accurate and extensive. - I work from home - I live in a small one bed flat with my gf (50m^2), no aircon and efficient district heating - use trams/bikes/electric scooters - drive 10k miles a year (27 miles per gallon equals 10.5 liters per 100 kilometers) - eat beef once a month. - 16 flights a year (2,5h flights on average) - I buy very little stuff (no TV or any other electronic apart from macbook, phone and a screen) - my location has a CO2 production of 7.5 tonnes per capita
I've been trying to find a google calculator that would tell me what is my carbon and green gas footprint, but I failed to find one that is accurate and extensive. - I work from home - I live in a small one bed flat with my gf (50m^2), no aircon and efficient district heating - use trams/bikes/electric scooters - drive 10k miles a year (27 miles per gallon equals 10.5 liters per 100 kilometers) - eat beef once a month. - 16 flights a year (2,5h flights on average) - I buy very little stuff (no TV or any other electronic apart from macbook, phone and a screen) - my location has a CO2 production of 7.5 tonnes per capita 0 comments on Hacker News.
I've been trying to find a google calculator that would tell me what is my carbon and green gas footprint, but I failed to find one that is accurate and extensive. - I work from home - I live in a small one bed flat with my gf (50m^2), no aircon and efficient district heating - use trams/bikes/electric scooters - drive 10k miles a year (27 miles per gallon equals 10.5 liters per 100 kilometers) - eat beef once a month. - 16 flights a year (2,5h flights on average) - I buy very little stuff (no TV or any other electronic apart from macbook, phone and a screen) - my location has a CO2 production of 7.5 tonnes per capita
Hacker News story: Ask HN: What is my carbon/green gas footprint?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
October 24, 2018
Rating:
No comments: