Ask HN: Can I come to your Chinese office?
Hi HN! I'll be going to China in October (Shanghai and Shenzen) and I'd love to see what the tech scene is like there. Can someone adopt me for half a day and invite me to their office? If you know someone I'd be glad to have a referral :) 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi HN! I'll be going to China in October (Shanghai and Shenzen) and I'd love to see what the tech scene is like there. Can someone adopt me for half a day and invite me to their office? If you know someone I'd be glad to have a referral :)
Hi HN! I'll be going to China in October (Shanghai and Shenzen) and I'd love to see what the tech scene is like there. Can someone adopt me for half a day and invite me to their office? If you know someone I'd be glad to have a referral :) 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi HN! I'll be going to China in October (Shanghai and Shenzen) and I'd love to see what the tech scene is like there. Can someone adopt me for half a day and invite me to their office? If you know someone I'd be glad to have a referral :)
Hacker News story: Ask HN: Can I come to your Chinese office?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
July 22, 2026
Rating:
No comments: