Ask HN: Do you need Google ads help?
Hello everyone! I’m building https://unfetch.com, something like Codex but focused on Google Ads. It has: - Keyword research support (like Ahrefs) - A Google Ads connector - Memory, sandbox, and artifacts - Automations (coming soon, for example, automatically scanning for and adding negative keywords every day) While I iron out the last few details, I’d like to help 10/15 companies run their Google Ads campaigns. I would primarily manage your ads manually while testing the same workflows in Unfetch. I’ll continue optimizing it until I’m confident that it can replace me for most routine daily/weekly monitoring and optimization tasks. If you’re currently running ads or planning to do so, email me at@gmail.com. 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hello everyone! I’m building https://unfetch.com, something like Codex but focused on Google Ads. It has: - Keyword research support (like Ahrefs) - A Google Ads connector - Memory, sandbox, and artifacts - Automations (coming soon, for example, automatically scanning for and adding negative keywords every day) While I iron out the last few details, I’d like to help 10/15 companies run their Google Ads campaigns. I would primarily manage your ads manually while testing the same workflows in Unfetch. I’ll continue optimizing it until I’m confident that it can replace me for most routine daily/weekly monitoring and optimization tasks. If you’re currently running ads or planning to do so, email me at@gmail.com.
Hello everyone! I’m building https://unfetch.com, something like Codex but focused on Google Ads. It has: - Keyword research support (like Ahrefs) - A Google Ads connector - Memory, sandbox, and artifacts - Automations (coming soon, for example, automatically scanning for and adding negative keywords every day) While I iron out the last few details, I’d like to help 10/15 companies run their Google Ads campaigns. I would primarily manage your ads manually while testing the same workflows in Unfetch. I’ll continue optimizing it until I’m confident that it can replace me for most routine daily/weekly monitoring and optimization tasks. If you’re currently running ads or planning to do so, email me at
Hello everyone! I’m building https://unfetch.com, something like Codex but focused on Google Ads. It has: - Keyword research support (like Ahrefs) - A Google Ads connector - Memory, sandbox, and artifacts - Automations (coming soon, for example, automatically scanning for and adding negative keywords every day) While I iron out the last few details, I’d like to help 10/15 companies run their Google Ads campaigns. I would primarily manage your ads manually while testing the same workflows in Unfetch. I’ll continue optimizing it until I’m confident that it can replace me for most routine daily/weekly monitoring and optimization tasks. If you’re currently running ads or planning to do so, email me at
Hacker News story: Ask HN: Do you need Google ads help?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
August 21, 2026
Rating:
No comments: