Ask HN: How do you access archive.today?
I get either a dns error if accessed as is (I am based in EU) or an infinite captcha loop if accessed via a vpn. Any pointers how to make it work? 0 comments on Hacker News.
I get either a dns error if accessed as is (I am based in EU) or an infinite captcha loop if accessed via a vpn. Any pointers how to make it work?
I get either a dns error if accessed as is (I am based in EU) or an infinite captcha loop if accessed via a vpn. Any pointers how to make it work? 0 comments on Hacker News.
I get either a dns error if accessed as is (I am based in EU) or an infinite captcha loop if accessed via a vpn. Any pointers how to make it work?
Hacker News story: Ask HN: How do you access archive.today?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
August 19, 2026
Rating:
No comments: