Ask HN: Is what Open Commonplace legal?
I have been building https://ift.tt/raB34bk for over a month. Simply said, it is a platform for people to post book notes and people to read them at the will. That allows you to gain wisdom of books without reading the entire book. As I am building this thing, I was just wondering if putting all the notes online for free really legal? Just wondering! 0 comments on Hacker News.
I have been building https://ift.tt/raB34bk for over a month. Simply said, it is a platform for people to post book notes and people to read them at the will. That allows you to gain wisdom of books without reading the entire book. As I am building this thing, I was just wondering if putting all the notes online for free really legal? Just wondering!
I have been building https://ift.tt/raB34bk for over a month. Simply said, it is a platform for people to post book notes and people to read them at the will. That allows you to gain wisdom of books without reading the entire book. As I am building this thing, I was just wondering if putting all the notes online for free really legal? Just wondering! 0 comments on Hacker News.
I have been building https://ift.tt/raB34bk for over a month. Simply said, it is a platform for people to post book notes and people to read them at the will. That allows you to gain wisdom of books without reading the entire book. As I am building this thing, I was just wondering if putting all the notes online for free really legal? Just wondering!
Hacker News story: Ask HN: Is what Open Commonplace legal?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
August 26, 2026
Rating:
No comments: