Great music selection without overthinking
There are times (now more than ever) where picking music seems to be a proper task. Having to figure out I'm in the mood for can be so tiring that I just hit shuffle and settle with the next best thing. Does anyone else get this? What's your recent experience? 0 comments on Hacker News.
There are times (now more than ever) where picking music seems to be a proper task. Having to figure out I'm in the mood for can be so tiring that I just hit shuffle and settle with the next best thing. Does anyone else get this? What's your recent experience?
There are times (now more than ever) where picking music seems to be a proper task. Having to figure out I'm in the mood for can be so tiring that I just hit shuffle and settle with the next best thing. Does anyone else get this? What's your recent experience? 0 comments on Hacker News.
There are times (now more than ever) where picking music seems to be a proper task. Having to figure out I'm in the mood for can be so tiring that I just hit shuffle and settle with the next best thing. Does anyone else get this? What's your recent experience?
Hacker News story: Great music selection without overthinking
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
August 15, 2026
Rating:
No comments: