Where are people finding GPU capacity?
Is it just me or is GPU capacity surprisingly hard to find right now , even in Spot pools? I’ve been trying to get H100s and the Spot pools I’ve checked are pretty much always full. I ended up trying MI350/MI355s on DigitalOcean Spot and have been running them for about a week without getting interrupted. Curious if anyone else has tried them? How often are you actually getting reclaimed? Also, where are you guys finding capacity these days? 1 comments on Hacker News.
Is it just me or is GPU capacity surprisingly hard to find right now , even in Spot pools? I’ve been trying to get H100s and the Spot pools I’ve checked are pretty much always full. I ended up trying MI350/MI355s on DigitalOcean Spot and have been running them for about a week without getting interrupted. Curious if anyone else has tried them? How often are you actually getting reclaimed? Also, where are you guys finding capacity these days?
Is it just me or is GPU capacity surprisingly hard to find right now , even in Spot pools? I’ve been trying to get H100s and the Spot pools I’ve checked are pretty much always full. I ended up trying MI350/MI355s on DigitalOcean Spot and have been running them for about a week without getting interrupted. Curious if anyone else has tried them? How often are you actually getting reclaimed? Also, where are you guys finding capacity these days? 1 comments on Hacker News.
Is it just me or is GPU capacity surprisingly hard to find right now , even in Spot pools? I’ve been trying to get H100s and the Spot pools I’ve checked are pretty much always full. I ended up trying MI350/MI355s on DigitalOcean Spot and have been running them for about a week without getting interrupted. Curious if anyone else has tried them? How often are you actually getting reclaimed? Also, where are you guys finding capacity these days?
Hacker News story: Where are people finding GPU capacity?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
August 22, 2026
Rating:
No comments: