Any nerds out there who've read a lot of research papers?
Which are the most memorable abstracts you have read? I know I am a jackass who usually vibecodes my way through assignments but even I don't want to write a cookie-cutter intro for my paper. I wanna write something that stays with the reader. What paper has stuck with you, what made it memorable? 2 comments on Hacker News.
Which are the most memorable abstracts you have read? I know I am a jackass who usually vibecodes my way through assignments but even I don't want to write a cookie-cutter intro for my paper. I wanna write something that stays with the reader. What paper has stuck with you, what made it memorable?
Which are the most memorable abstracts you have read? I know I am a jackass who usually vibecodes my way through assignments but even I don't want to write a cookie-cutter intro for my paper. I wanna write something that stays with the reader. What paper has stuck with you, what made it memorable? 2 comments on Hacker News.
Which are the most memorable abstracts you have read? I know I am a jackass who usually vibecodes my way through assignments but even I don't want to write a cookie-cutter intro for my paper. I wanna write something that stays with the reader. What paper has stuck with you, what made it memorable?
Hacker News story: Any nerds out there who've read a lot of research papers?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
September 24, 2026
Rating:
No comments: