Hacker News story: Ask HN: Indie hackers on X (Twitter) feels like a mega bubble these days

Ask HN: Indie hackers on X (Twitter) feels like a mega bubble these days
Indie hacker group on X feels right now just 10 guys sucking up to each other. Top indie hackers are not promoting anything noble. Not highlighting any new indie hackers. I remember a time when 5 years ago indie hackers were supporting upcoming builders and talked about variety of things. These days it's all circle jerking between top 10-20 builders. Good self reminder to not be like them as I mature in this journey. 1 comments on Hacker News.
Indie hacker group on X feels right now just 10 guys sucking up to each other. Top indie hackers are not promoting anything noble. Not highlighting any new indie hackers. I remember a time when 5 years ago indie hackers were supporting upcoming builders and talked about variety of things. These days it's all circle jerking between top 10-20 builders. Good self reminder to not be like them as I mature in this journey.

Hacker News story: Ask HN: Indie hackers on X (Twitter) feels like a mega bubble these days Hacker News story: Ask HN: Indie hackers on X (Twitter) feels like a mega bubble these days Reviewed by Tha Kur on September 26, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.