Ask HN: What are you reading to your kids?
I was inspired by the other thread I saw today about books for adults. For those with young children, what are you reading to them these days? Any good science and technology books appropriate for age 5 or 6? Or other non-fiction? I can strongly recommend "Mushrooms and Company" (https://ift.tt/QySs7XT). My five year old daughter and I really enjoyed it, and now I'm personally very interested in fungi as a result. 0 comments on Hacker News.
I was inspired by the other thread I saw today about books for adults. For those with young children, what are you reading to them these days? Any good science and technology books appropriate for age 5 or 6? Or other non-fiction? I can strongly recommend "Mushrooms and Company" (https://ift.tt/QySs7XT). My five year old daughter and I really enjoyed it, and now I'm personally very interested in fungi as a result.
I was inspired by the other thread I saw today about books for adults. For those with young children, what are you reading to them these days? Any good science and technology books appropriate for age 5 or 6? Or other non-fiction? I can strongly recommend "Mushrooms and Company" (https://ift.tt/QySs7XT). My five year old daughter and I really enjoyed it, and now I'm personally very interested in fungi as a result. 0 comments on Hacker News.
I was inspired by the other thread I saw today about books for adults. For those with young children, what are you reading to them these days? Any good science and technology books appropriate for age 5 or 6? Or other non-fiction? I can strongly recommend "Mushrooms and Company" (https://ift.tt/QySs7XT). My five year old daughter and I really enjoyed it, and now I'm personally very interested in fungi as a result.
Hacker News story: Ask HN: What are you reading to your kids?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
September 30, 2026
Rating:
No comments: