Ask HN: What is the average number of hops in your social network to 9-11 death?
What is the average number of hops in your social network to someone living who knew someone who was killed in the 9-11 attack? I am particularly interested in how the answer would vary depending on the age of the first person in the social network graph? 1 comments on Hacker News.
What is the average number of hops in your social network to someone living who knew someone who was killed in the 9-11 attack? I am particularly interested in how the answer would vary depending on the age of the first person in the social network graph?
What is the average number of hops in your social network to someone living who knew someone who was killed in the 9-11 attack? I am particularly interested in how the answer would vary depending on the age of the first person in the social network graph? 1 comments on Hacker News.
What is the average number of hops in your social network to someone living who knew someone who was killed in the 9-11 attack? I am particularly interested in how the answer would vary depending on the age of the first person in the social network graph?
Hacker News story: Ask HN: What is the average number of hops in your social network to 9-11 death?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
September 11, 2026
Rating:
No comments: