Is Claude 20x actually 20x?
Im seeing more and more about how Claude 20x is actually not 20x and its getting "dumber". I thought I was going crazy because I legitimately thought maybe I was doing something wrong but I haven’t changed any of my practises and approaches for at least a month or two and it’s definitely gotten way dumber and making way more errors and I’m having to redo a lot of work and while at the same time it’s just burning through tokens https://ift.tt/E9hByd8 https://ift.tt/z859NLs 0 comments on Hacker News.
Im seeing more and more about how Claude 20x is actually not 20x and its getting "dumber". I thought I was going crazy because I legitimately thought maybe I was doing something wrong but I haven’t changed any of my practises and approaches for at least a month or two and it’s definitely gotten way dumber and making way more errors and I’m having to redo a lot of work and while at the same time it’s just burning through tokens https://ift.tt/E9hByd8 https://ift.tt/z859NLs
Im seeing more and more about how Claude 20x is actually not 20x and its getting "dumber". I thought I was going crazy because I legitimately thought maybe I was doing something wrong but I haven’t changed any of my practises and approaches for at least a month or two and it’s definitely gotten way dumber and making way more errors and I’m having to redo a lot of work and while at the same time it’s just burning through tokens https://ift.tt/E9hByd8 https://ift.tt/z859NLs 0 comments on Hacker News.
Im seeing more and more about how Claude 20x is actually not 20x and its getting "dumber". I thought I was going crazy because I legitimately thought maybe I was doing something wrong but I haven’t changed any of my practises and approaches for at least a month or two and it’s definitely gotten way dumber and making way more errors and I’m having to redo a lot of work and while at the same time it’s just burning through tokens https://ift.tt/E9hByd8 https://ift.tt/z859NLs
Hacker News story: Is Claude 20x actually 20x?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
September 22, 2026
Rating:
No comments: