Is there a lanscaping tool which can take photos of my garden and make 3D model?
I am looking for a tool which would allow me to take photos of my garden and then generate a 3D editable garden where I can drag and move things. Something like Blender or CAD but with the photos as inputs. 0 comments on Hacker News.
I am looking for a tool which would allow me to take photos of my garden and then generate a 3D editable garden where I can drag and move things. Something like Blender or CAD but with the photos as inputs.
I am looking for a tool which would allow me to take photos of my garden and then generate a 3D editable garden where I can drag and move things. Something like Blender or CAD but with the photos as inputs. 0 comments on Hacker News.
I am looking for a tool which would allow me to take photos of my garden and then generate a 3D editable garden where I can drag and move things. Something like Blender or CAD but with the photos as inputs.
Hacker News story: Is there a lanscaping tool which can take photos of my garden and make 3D model?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
September 29, 2026
Rating:
No comments: