Aaron Swartz's domain aaronsw.com has expired
Aaron Swartz's personal site now shows an expired-domain page. WHOIS says it expired Sept 29 (registered via Hover/Tucows). It's probably still in the grace period, so his family or estate can still renew it. If anyone is connected to them, please inform them. I read his blogs often, they mean a lot to me and I am upset about this. Archive: https://ift.tt/Qjzm7dZ 1 comments on Hacker News.
Aaron Swartz's personal site now shows an expired-domain page. WHOIS says it expired Sept 29 (registered via Hover/Tucows). It's probably still in the grace period, so his family or estate can still renew it. If anyone is connected to them, please inform them. I read his blogs often, they mean a lot to me and I am upset about this. Archive: https://ift.tt/Qjzm7dZ
Aaron Swartz's personal site now shows an expired-domain page. WHOIS says it expired Sept 29 (registered via Hover/Tucows). It's probably still in the grace period, so his family or estate can still renew it. If anyone is connected to them, please inform them. I read his blogs often, they mean a lot to me and I am upset about this. Archive: https://ift.tt/Qjzm7dZ 1 comments on Hacker News.
Aaron Swartz's personal site now shows an expired-domain page. WHOIS says it expired Sept 29 (registered via Hover/Tucows). It's probably still in the grace period, so his family or estate can still renew it. If anyone is connected to them, please inform them. I read his blogs often, they mean a lot to me and I am upset about this. Archive: https://ift.tt/Qjzm7dZ
Hacker News story: Aaron Swartz's domain aaronsw.com has expired
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
October 09, 2026
Rating:
No comments: