Hacker News story: Ask HN: What landmarks/lighthouses in the era of LLM/AI?

Ask HN: What landmarks/lighthouses in the era of LLM/AI?
I used to have things that I knew would improve my life as a Software Engineer: books, videos, learning algorithms, practicing data structures, attending meetings. Now all those things seem archaic and nonsense. You can prompt everything in seconds. What to look at now to be actual as a professional? How to be relevant in the next cycle? How to survive this storm? What options we have? 3 comments on Hacker News.
I used to have things that I knew would improve my life as a Software Engineer: books, videos, learning algorithms, practicing data structures, attending meetings. Now all those things seem archaic and nonsense. You can prompt everything in seconds. What to look at now to be actual as a professional? How to be relevant in the next cycle? How to survive this storm? What options we have?

Hacker News story: Ask HN: What landmarks/lighthouses in the era of LLM/AI? Hacker News story: Ask HN: What landmarks/lighthouses in the era of LLM/AI? Reviewed by Tha Kur on October 01, 2026 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.