Ask HN: What's your plan if AI takes your job?
If AI took away my job and I cannot return to software engineering, I cannot imagine a fit for me at any place yet. I was wondering if anyone else had the same thought and what would you do? 2 comments on Hacker News.
If AI took away my job and I cannot return to software engineering, I cannot imagine a fit for me at any place yet. I was wondering if anyone else had the same thought and what would you do?
If AI took away my job and I cannot return to software engineering, I cannot imagine a fit for me at any place yet. I was wondering if anyone else had the same thought and what would you do? 2 comments on Hacker News.
If AI took away my job and I cannot return to software engineering, I cannot imagine a fit for me at any place yet. I was wondering if anyone else had the same thought and what would you do?
Hacker News story: Ask HN: What's your plan if AI takes your job?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
October 10, 2026
Rating:
No comments: