Vibecoded 3D Game Running on Veda OS
Hey everyone! I vibecoded a 3D game that runs on top of my OS, Veda! Feel free to give it a try! I'm not a game developer, and I have zero experience in game development. I just vibecoded this game, and I'm amazed by how polished and playable it turned out! https://ift.tt/kPL2ceb 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hey everyone! I vibecoded a 3D game that runs on top of my OS, Veda! Feel free to give it a try! I'm not a game developer, and I have zero experience in game development. I just vibecoded this game, and I'm amazed by how polished and playable it turned out! https://ift.tt/kPL2ceb
Hey everyone! I vibecoded a 3D game that runs on top of my OS, Veda! Feel free to give it a try! I'm not a game developer, and I have zero experience in game development. I just vibecoded this game, and I'm amazed by how polished and playable it turned out! https://ift.tt/kPL2ceb 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hey everyone! I vibecoded a 3D game that runs on top of my OS, Veda! Feel free to give it a try! I'm not a game developer, and I have zero experience in game development. I just vibecoded this game, and I'm amazed by how polished and playable it turned out! https://ift.tt/kPL2ceb
Hacker News story: Vibecoded 3D Game Running on Veda OS
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
October 11, 2026
Rating:
No comments: