Ask HN: Why are US tech workers so pro open borders?
I am trying to understand why US tech workers seem to be so Libertarian on open border immigration policy, when it clearly does not benefit them (downward pressure on salaries, immigrant ethnic cronyism, etc). Where does this attitude come from? 3 comments on Hacker News.
I am trying to understand why US tech workers seem to be so Libertarian on open border immigration policy, when it clearly does not benefit them (downward pressure on salaries, immigrant ethnic cronyism, etc). Where does this attitude come from?
I am trying to understand why US tech workers seem to be so Libertarian on open border immigration policy, when it clearly does not benefit them (downward pressure on salaries, immigrant ethnic cronyism, etc). Where does this attitude come from? 3 comments on Hacker News.
I am trying to understand why US tech workers seem to be so Libertarian on open border immigration policy, when it clearly does not benefit them (downward pressure on salaries, immigrant ethnic cronyism, etc). Where does this attitude come from?
Hacker News story: Ask HN: Why are US tech workers so pro open borders?
Reviewed by Tha Kur
on
July 23, 2026
Rating:
No comments: